WebAuth is a J2EE module that supports web-based authentication for any J2EE application. Authentication is probably
the most frequently used feature of any web-based application. WebAuth is reusable component that can be easily
plugged into your J2EE applications. WebAuth is based on Struts 1.1, Servlet 2.3 and JSP 1.2. It currently supports
MySQL and Oracle.
This site has been divided into the following sections.
- News - The latest news about this product.
- Description - A detailed description and feature list about this product.
- Download - Information about where to download this open-source product.
- How to Use - Describes how to use WebAuth in a J2EE application.
- Requirement - What is required to install this product.
- JavaDoc - JavaDoc API.
- Contact - Our contact information.
WebAuth is open-source and is free. Recent activities can be found at
© Copyright 2003 - Zhengrong Tang